Sunday, February 6, 2011

It coulda been said by Yogi...


"When the great Peter 'Yogi' Berra, master of the paradoxical contradiction and, along with Joe Demaggio, Babe Ruth and Ty Cobb, one of baseball's legends, was asked why he no longer went to a St Louis restaurant called Ruggeri's, he said:

'Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.'

Here's a snippet of something that crossed my desk regarding online anonymity, and struck me as a Yogi-ism:

"I personally am sick and tired of this type of posting and believe it should not (b)e allowed by the Hamiltonian or the Spec as the person that is behind it does not exist. I can not waste my time with people that are none existent."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested in feedback, differing opinions, even contrarian blasts...as long as they're delivered with decorum...with panache and flair always helping.