Friday, February 17, 2012

As ignored as 'de-amalgamation'...


Re-drawing ward boundaries.

Never mind being an 'elephant' in the room, it's got the potential to be a Pandora's Box. (Admittedly, writ smallish.)

And given how badly equipped we seem collectively, I have little faith in our abilities to either a) generate the impetus to bring this to the table, or b) actually make something of the discussion.

However, the editorial collective at the HCN has managed to lob the first salvo by mainstream media. I've broached the subject in the past, so I'll put my money where my mouth is and posit my own rendering, presently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested in feedback, differing opinions, even contrarian blasts...as long as they're delivered with decorum...with panache and flair always helping.