Monday, March 12, 2012

A man after my own heart.

I sat down over coffee with Greg this afternoon. Great guy, sterling cause, great potential for effecting change...and building community. 

When I lived in Stoney Creek, I had a regular trail-running route that went past the Punchbowl. I never tended to venture over there, but I was always struck by the garbage in the vicinity. (I remember when I'd exit past the railway tracks, how there'd often be a pile of rubbish at the barrier approaching Trevor and Mountain Avenue South.) So I'm very much in support of what Greg (and friends) are doing...for this event, and down the road. 

Good luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested in feedback, differing opinions, even contrarian blasts...as long as they're delivered with decorum...with panache and flair always helping.