Monday, May 14, 2012

Five Great Crowdsourcing Things: Kickstarter, The Chagora Model, Change by Us, Give a Minute and Spacehive


Once again, my friend Mahesh P. Butani has thrown something through my open window, and then rung my doorbell. (I keep thinking he's going to stick around for a coffee, but he's always run off by the time I respond.)

This time, it's a Citiwire.net article by Neal Pierce, 'Crowdsourcing's Golden Moment'.

Naturally, I'm recommending that you read the piece. But I also want to share some of the links contained in the article...as well as at least one other.














What they all have in common is...'the commons'. As in 'utilizing the commons'. Or, appropriately, they all tap into the power of crowdsourcing. 


Here's to hoping that Hamilton will soon enough find itself using such tools. In the meantime, here's one from 'out west':


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested in feedback, differing opinions, even contrarian blasts...as long as they're delivered with decorum...with panache and flair always helping.