Saturday, May 26, 2012

In Aid of Hamilton Small Businesses, Part Three


I'll fully admit that I've smudged things a little bit here. What I had wanted to propose was a Hamilton version of the American Express 'Shop Small' campaign, where on one autumn Saturday, people shop at local merchants. 

For the two streets I keyed on, Barton Village and the core section of King Street East, this just isn't- Well, it's not a sane notion. There's just not sufficient 'there', there these days. But still, I think that in an effort to generate more support for small businesses in general by way of this kind of a campaign, we might attain some inroads in these two troubled sections of Hamilton. 

It surely wouldn't hurt, would it...?

Anyway, here's a set of pretty cool videos. Enjoy. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested in feedback, differing opinions, even contrarian blasts...as long as they're delivered with decorum...with panache and flair always helping.