Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mea culpa; I should have done my homework

Recently as a result of an article on Raise the Hammer, I found out that my longstanding suggestion of utilizing the 'superproperty' of Ivor Wynne Stadium and Scott Park for a 'new' stadium...has one major flaw: that the school is not vacant.

Oops!

Here's the website for the National Art College of Canada (NACC).

Here's an article from The Spec.

And here's a topic at Skyscraperpage.com.

For someone who is quite adamant about people forming 'qualified opinions', I really cocked things up this time.

Have faith that I'll come up with a suitable punishment for myself. (Maybe I'll force myself to have coffee with a cadre of defeated candidates from the last election. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested in feedback, differing opinions, even contrarian blasts...as long as they're delivered with decorum...with panache and flair always helping.