Saturday, May 29, 2010

One, two...three, four, five. Count 'em, FIVE.




Five 'Downtown Stoney Creek' properties either for sale or lease...or sitting undeveloped. And considering I'm referring to a two-block strip here...premier locations in the very heart of the core's central hub...

Wow.

Talk about opportunities.

*sigh*.

I wish I could win that LottoMax jackpot; I'd buy the entire town.

Seriously; it's easy to look at Downtown Stoney Creek right now and feel a little depressed. But as you can see by the series of articles I wrote for this blog that I'm excited about the potential of the area...even though I admit that with no vision engaged, no 'plan' in place, this potential may well include lousy choices.

However, Hope springs eternal, right?

Anyone having any idea at all what rumours or whispered possibilities are out there, please feel free to comment, or send me an email: mystoneycreek@gmail.com (I've already heard a doozy, involving street-front commercial topped by condos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested in feedback, differing opinions, even contrarian blasts...as long as they're delivered with decorum...with panache and flair always helping.