Saturday, May 15, 2010

So; let's talk about something basically...and currently...unsettling.


As I write this entry, though more information trickles in on a steady basis and the 'mystery' might end up being solved with some very simple explanations within days, a situation has unfolded here in Stoney Creek that's got a handful of issues attached to it that go beyond the obvious -yet superficial- one of 'clear-cutting'.

The above picture is of the parcel of land at the railway tracks between Centennial Parkway South and Battlefield Creek. It sits south of Battlefield Park...

...even though everyone who's probably walked it over the years has assumed that it was part of Battlefield.

Anyway, here are some photo album and video links; I'll deliver my observations and opinions in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested in feedback, differing opinions, even contrarian blasts...as long as they're delivered with decorum...with panache and flair always helping.