Monday, August 30, 2010

No, it's not quite Stoney Creek, but still...


That's a half a garbage bag's worth of primarily bottled water carcasses, pop cans, cardboard coffee cups and candy bar wrappers.


All collected from a soccer pitch in the shadow of the CHCH Tower.


While I was driving back from Hamilton this morning, I actually witnessed something I'd hardly ever seen in-person. As I passed him and his loutish pals, this scuzz-bucket proceeded to dump the bag and the wrapping from his submarine sandwich.

Just tossed them to the ground as he strolled along.

I'll admit to going drop-jawed.

I cannot fathom how people can litter. It's beyond my ken. I just can't get my head around the wanton disrespect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested in feedback, differing opinions, even contrarian blasts...as long as they're delivered with decorum...with panache and flair always helping.