Thursday, August 12, 2010

Unless I missed it...

...but I didn't see any reference in this week's online Stoney Creek News, but here's how Raise the Hammer reported it (and I know The Spec did, too):

"Hamilton City Council has voted in favour of the West Harbour as the Pan Am Games stadium location, 12 to 3.

Opposed were Mitchell (in favour of East Mountain); and McCarthy and Merulla (both opposed to any new stadium site at all). Brad Clark was absent for the vote - he'd left to attend a Michael Buble concert."

Wowza.

Addendum: Well, Ryan et al at RTH have since gotten it right even more right with this article.

I think I'm going to sharpen my incisors over this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested in feedback, differing opinions, even contrarian blasts...as long as they're delivered with decorum...with panache and flair always helping.