Monday, September 13, 2010

Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah

Lots of (mostly anonymous) people mouthing-off...but not actually saying much.

I'll have an article addressing Mr. Bustamante's issues and actions tomorrow. (I was the only attendee of his 'press conference' to video the proceedings...and the only one to follow-up with a meeting with the candidate for Ward 10)

In the meantime, let me just say that if the level of discourse, discussion and examination visible in the Comments section of this article is any indication of the what the general populace of Hamilton is capable of (prone to?), then I despair for this city. Empty rhetoric, unsubstantiated, nebulous vitriolic claims...and the usual dose of self-righteous indignation.

Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested in feedback, differing opinions, even contrarian blasts...as long as they're delivered with decorum...with panache and flair always helping.