Thursday, September 2, 2010

Regarding 'pulling out'...


As we've entered into yet another phase regarding the Pan Am Games stadium, every once in a while the idea of backing away from the table is mentioned...usually with people crossing themselves, saying a quick prayer...or enduring what I've long referred to as a 'piss-shiver'. (Other more genteel souls might spin this as 'the sensation of someone walking over your grave'.)

My reaction has long been consistent: if an equitable 'solution' can't be found, pull out. And if those involved in the decision-making process can't or won't allow this to be an option, then I wonder just how much capability any and all have regarding the notion of 'comporting themselves with a sense of informed responsibility' in executing their duties.

I've most recently made my feelings known in this comment on 'Raise the Hammer'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested in feedback, differing opinions, even contrarian blasts...as long as they're delivered with decorum...with panache and flair always helping.